The Green Web Foundation Fellows Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. For their 2023 cohort, the Green Web Foundation is looking for five practitioners for a 10 month compensated part-time fellowship. Successful fellows will present a proposal that supports the campaigns for climate justice and digital rights. Additionally, fellows will learn from seasoned practitioners and one another about the forces that drive the internet, how they are fed, and what can be done to stop it.
- dedicate half a day a week to their fellowship for 10 months.
- design and deliver a fellowship project that contributes to digital rights and climate justice.
- participate in weekly cohort calls and monthly online workshops while documenting their
learning in the open.
- Stipend of €8,400 to compensate their time.
- Project budget of €2,500 to pay your collaborators, materials, travel and other expenses for
your proposed project.
- Mentorship from experienced practitioners in greening the internet, climate justice, digital
rights and facilitative leadership.
- Open to an individual that takes action towards more just and sustainable futures, holds
collaborative space for their communities, and is dedicated to self reflection in their practice;
- Has a clearly articulated project or collaboration that contributes to digital rights and climate
- Is affiliated with an organization or is working independently
- They especially encourage people who identify as Most Affected People and Areas to apply.
Successful applicants will be notified by end of the December. The cohort will run from February 1 –
November 30, 2023.