Tomorrow Trust Bursaries (University of Cape Town; Stellenbosch; Rhodes University, University of Johannesburg, Wits University; University of Pretoria)
Tomorrow Trust Bursaries is a non-profit organization based in South Africa, providing support to orphaned and vulnerable children throughout their journey with holistic education-encompassing academics, life skills, self-development and Psycho-Social Support to help balance life aspects on our Students Mental , Physical and Social Wellbeing —thereby empowering them to reach their full potential as self-sustaining and proactive members of the society.
Applicants must be pursuing a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
- Must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must be pursuing an Honours Degree.
- Applications must be submitted with ALL requested documentation – Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Clear copies of all documents must be submitted.
- Proof of registration and acceptance at University must be supplied before being accepted as a beneficiary of the Tomorrow Trust.
- Copy of your South African ID – must be certified by a Commissioner of Oath.
- Motivational Letter outlining your background story, why you have chosen your field of study indicated, your interests and achievements, and why you feel you should be selected by the Tomorrow Trust for this opportunity
- Pay slips or grant slips from all your parents or legal guardians (an affidavit must be produced if a pay slip does not exist)
- Death certificates (if applicable – an affidavit can also be submitted)
- Please submit the following additional documents:
- A copy of your Matric Certificate
- Full updated university academic transcript
- Updated Fee Statement
Applications must be submitted to the Tomorrow Trust via email at email@example.com