In order to accelerate the changes that Latin America needs and promote digitalization, One Young World is happy to work with VOCES. Our shared approach is to listen to the region’s youth and help make sure that their ideas get to where they need to go.
The goal of this first edition is to address the issue of inclusion in Latin America. For the greatest number of people to have fair access to development prospects through digitization, the present and the future must be secured for everyone. It is intended to find solutions to issues that arise in areas like employment, education, and financial inclusion based on this premise.
Voices for Inclusion winners will be able to:
- Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
- Have personalized accompaniment
- Raise the exposure of your initiatives – mentorships with experts
- Receive $15,000 per winning group to boost the development of their initiatives.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 32 years old;
- Be resident in Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama;
- Have an idea, individual or group, that fosters inclusion through digitalization.
It is important that those who apply for their idea take into account the following basic aspects:
- Impact: The idea should positively impact a community, regardless of its background, age or condition.
- Viability: They want winning ideas to be innovative and creative, but achievable. Therefore, the presentation of proposals must include all the necessary information that allows juries and experts to determine the viability of an idea. Due to this, it is suggested to include implementation times, specific results to be obtained, actors that are required for its execution, estimated costs and any other element that is considered necessary for the presentation of a proposal.
- Creativity: They seek highly creative ideas that disrupt the most traditional models and become benchmarks for the development of great solutions and the generation of greater opportunities for the citizens of the region.