For Slum2School Africa’s Global Volunteer Program in 2023, applications are now being accepted. The Slum2School Africa Global Volunteer program gives people from Africa and other parts of the world the chance to make a significant difference in African communities through a number of programs that help them expand their networks, acquire useful skills, enhance their resumes, find a sense of purpose, boost their self-confidence, and realize their full potential.
Are you interested in fostering early childhood development, developing educational initiatives, establishing learning facilities, collecting money, and forming alliances to guarantee that all children have access to high-quality education? Working with local and international volunteers from all around the world, you may have a significant influence on your nation by volunteering with Slum2School Africa.
1. An opportunity to make a difference and be a part of the dynamic and global Slum2School
2. Connect and network with a diverse range of amazing people creating social change.
3. Improve your leadership and project management skills and boost your career options.
4. Gain practical skills.
5. Gain recognition for your impact and recommendation where necessary.
6. Volunteer positions are always part-time, non-paid and you will be expected to serve in one
of 40+ teams with other dynamic professionals who share similar interests.
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, socioeconomic
status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Slum2School Global Volunteer Recruitment is
open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
1. Are above 16 years on or before the application deadline.
2. Applicants can be resident anywhere in the world.
3. Availability for projects, programs and other learning interventions.
4. A valid means of identification.
Complete the application form properly and are available to undergo all other recruitment and
Criteria for Selection:
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applications:
1. Ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others.
2. Strong social and communication skills.
3. Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
4. An energetic, positive attitude.
5. Strong alignment with organisational values.
6. Be passionate about children and community development
Volunteer positions are highly competitive, always part-time, non-paid, and you will be expected to serve
in one of 30+ teams with other dynamic professionals who share similar interests and skills. You are
encouraged to complete all parts of this form, so feel free to express yourself to the best of your ability.