International students are encouraged to apply for the Saskatchewan University Spring Scholarships in 2023. The grant is for open through January 1st, 2023. International students are urged to submit their applications.
Undergraduate, Certificate, Graduate (Master, Specialized Graduate Diploma), Graduate: Doctorate, and Postdoctoral programs are all available at the university.
Programs for certificates and fellowships.
The ideal moment to enroll at a top Canadian university is right now. There are several scholarships available in Canada for international students, and you a member of them. The good news is that candidates do not have to submit separate applications. Selected candidates will be taken into account automatically for it, the scholarship.
Areas of Study
International students can apply to study in the following areas:
First and foremost, Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
Secondly, Business and Economics
Thirdly, Life Sciences and Chemistry
Also, Environment and Earth Sciences
Besides that, Health
Additionally, History, Culture, and Arts
Languages and Communications
Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
Society and Law
The University of Saskatchewan scholarships are categorized into two:
1. Undergraduate Degree Programs
2. Graduate Degree Programs.
- To be eligible for the scholarship program, interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
Students should be high School Students and should be outside Canada to be able to apply for Bachelors’s Degree.
- Students should be undergraduate students. Thus, have a four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university to be eligible for a Master’s Degree Program.
- Kindly Check English Language Requirements in the website. Applicants should possess a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution to qualify for a Ph.D. degree program.
- Lastly, for Postgraduate Diploma, students should have a four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university to be able to apply.
The application process is online.