The Good Governance Policy Analysis Institute of the Madhya Pradesh Government has started the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme to improve the skill set of young people.
Youth will have the chance to get experience with various development plans under this program. The graduates and postgraduate students from the state are required to apply for this program.
The MP government’s internship program provides these participants with a monthly salary of Rs 8,000. Each development block appoints a total of fifteen interns. Thus, 313 development blocks have hired a total of 4695 interns. The official website of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme contains the policy. Starting on December 7, 2022, applicants can submit their applications online.
- To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.
- Educational Qualification should be Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Will be eligible to apply under this scheme within 2 years of passing the degree course.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- mobile number
- Email ID