This is a 6-week hybrid programme designed to support creatives & creators to solve prevailing problems in building sustainable and scalable businesses.
The programme seeks to identify, train and support creatives whose activities power the digital economy, and especially address gaps in areas of business skills and structures for growth and scalability. The programme refines identified talents into business owners and startup founders. It equips creatives with the requisite knowledge and resources to successfully build their business.
Successful applicants will be equipped with relevant business skills and supported to build and implement important structures for stability and growth.
- Business Structure Setup: Get access to business incorporation, business bank account, 3 months of virtual office support post-incubation, and more.
- One-On-One Business Advisory: Consultation with business experts on product-market fit, branding and marketing, revenue modeling & funding, intellectual property, and more.
- Community & More Opportunities: Get access to a network of prospective partners, co-founders, and creative minds like you.
- Applicant must be willing to build a business.
- Must be a creative powering the digital economy.
- Must be available once a week through the incubation programme.
- Can demonstrate expertise in area of work.
- Between the ages of 20 and 35.
The programme is free. However, progression is based on your weekly commitment. After the programme, they will offer post-incubation support, monitoring, evaluation, and mentorship.