Citrix builds is a technology organization that unifies digital workspace technology and helps organizations unlock human potential, so as to deliver a consistent workspace experience.
In few words, Citrix is an organization that targets seamless work experience and IT has a unified platform to secure, manage, and monitor diverse technologies in complex cloud environments.
- The applicant will receive $5,000.
- Applicant must be African American, and a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior, or college freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any UNCF member institution or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be studying business, engineering, or any technical major
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a teacher/professor, college administrator, or community leader.
- Applicants must log in to their student account and select “Invite Reference” on the Application Status page.
- Applicants should also email the How to Submit a Letter of Recommendation document to their reference for detailed instructions and troubleshooting. Emailed letters of recommendation will not be accepted at any time.