Those who are talented and motivated are encouraged to apply for the Baker Hughes Scholarship at the University of Ghana. Baker Hughes will offer a flat-rate scholarship through “the BH Scholarship” to specific University of Ghana under-graduate students.
The Scholarship pays for academic and residential tuition, as well as a book stipend. Moreover, leadership training and restricted internship opportunities may be available as long as an exceptional academic quality of at least a 3.0 CGPA is maintained and necessity is proved.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is now taking applications for the Baker Hughes Scholarship for UG students from low-income families studying BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at the University of Ghana in 2022/23.
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
To be eligible for Baker Hughes Scholarship at University of Ghana, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
To be considered for Baker Hughes Scholarship, applicants should please Download and submit a completed BH- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and Admission and other supporting need documents.
You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/response on your application is not clear.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email email@example.com. The Students Financial Aid Office is located at No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.