The Andela Technical Leadership Program (Cohort 30) is now accepting applications. The Andela Technical Leadership Program is a nine-month career accelerator program offered by Andela Rwanda in collaboration with the Ministry of ICT and Innovation. The program’s goal is to provide Rwandan nationals with the necessary software engineering skills to become world-class technologists.
The program’s goal is to provide Rwandan nationals with the necessary software engineering skills to become world-class technologists. It also combines technical and soft skills training to help you succeed in any work setting, particularly while working with a dispersed team.
You will master the professional and technical skills required to succeed as a software developer with the world’s best engineering teams through rigorous study. They will work alongside you throughout the program. All they ask is that you bring a drive to study and advance your profession, and they will provide you with online tools, coaching, and a community of dedicated software engineers to help you along the way.
If you successfully complete the 9-month program, you will:
- Develop the technical and professional skills demanded by the global marketplace.
- Get access to Andela’s pool of technical mentors.
- Fast-track yourself to employability as a software engineer in the African tech ecosystem.
- Be Rwandan nationals.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be willing to commit at least 6 hours to this program per day.
- If you’re a university student, you must be in the final year of your education. University graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Have basic skills in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Stage 1: Online application
- Fill out the application form. To prepare for the upcoming technical assessment, refer to the Curriculum.
- Stage 2: Selection assessments
- Once you submit your application, in preparation for the technical assessment, attempt this Qualified sample test to familiarize yourself with the test platform. The technical assessment is compulsory and will help evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned.
- You will receive an invitation to take the technical assessment.
- You will also be invited to complete English proficiency tests (both written and spoken) to determine your fluency.
- Stage 3: Interviews
- Successful applicants who have passed both assessments will be interviewed to determine their technical strength, communication skills, and English fluency.