The WFF Transformative Research Challenge (TRC) aims to inspire research and innovation in sustainable development to end hunger and transform our Agrifood systems.
The program aims to bring together teams of young and young-at-heart researchers to submit a two-page concept note proposing an innovative research idea to help end hunger and transform our agrifood systems focusing on one of “four betters” as well as on the WFF’s theme of the year: “Healthy Diets. Healthy Planet.”
- Invite to speak on an lightening talk at World Food Forum’s event on October, 2022
- Prize that aligns with the theme “Healthy Diets. Healthy Planet.” will be awarded
- There will be mentorship available from experts to the shortlisted teams in translating their concept notes to concrete research
- The team will be coached to prepare for the lightning talk
- Participants will have access to dynamics of people around the world
- There will be opportunity for showcasing innovative research on the WFF website and have a chance to pitch to International expert panel
- Shortlisted applicants may have the opportunity to feature in WFF social media pages.
- The researcher must have either an article or research proposal for grant funding.
- The researcher must have a paper at scientific conference to further development, partnership and innovative collaboration.
- Innovative ideas that is targeted towards solving world hunger
- The researchers can be a citizen of any country