International students can apply for the Think Big Scholarship 2024-2025 at the University of Bristol. This award is open for undergraduate and master’s studies and grants the applicant with up to £20,000 in fee exemptions towards tuition expenses.
Collaboration. It is what transforms world-class research into game-changing outcomes. That is why we collaborate with our partners in over 40 countries across the world to improve health, alleviate poverty, prepare for natural disasters, reveal the effects of conflicts and migration, drive technical innovation, and much, much more.
University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship provides the recipients with the following awards:
- Undergraduate Students for September 2024 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
- Postgraduate students for September 2024 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2024.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.