Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2023: Students who are passionate about advancing their academic careers are urged to submit an application to the University of Oxford in order to be considered for the fully funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship.
Graduate students with outstanding leadership and academic status are the main targets of the fiercely competitive Clarendon Fund scholarships. The scholarship provides a considerable stipend for living expenses in addition to paying for school fees. The financial obstacles that would prevent the greatest students from all over the world from attending Oxford are made smaller by this support.
To be eligible for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship, applicants must meet the following:
- Must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission in Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University.
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship
- Scholarship covers course fees in full
- Annual grant upto £17,668
To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2023-24 at the University of Oxford, Applicants must:
- Be applying for a masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course.
- Submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.