Applications for Thomson Internship 2023 in USA are open to international students. The duration of the internship is up to 3 months. The Internship is a paid position.
- Internship Focused Areas: Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial and Manufacturing.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Thomson Reuters Internship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Current junior or senior in an accredited university
- Strong GPA required (3.0 or above).
Please follow the following application instructions to win Thomson Reuters Internship:
- Apply online: Like your school semester, our typical recruitment cycle has start dates at the beginning of January, May, and September. Meet us on campus and check out our new jobs at the beginning of each semester! And don’t forget to sign-up to our talent network to receive notifications for jobs that fit your degree and interest. Or, check out our open jobs anytime here.
- We assess your strengths: Some of our positions for sales and technology may require assessment(s) through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank. If your role requires additional assessment(s), the information will be included in your outreach email from our team.
- Prep for your interview: To make it easier for you, we begin with HireVue – the interview app – so you can interview at home or on campus on your mobile devices. You’ll be invited for an interview with someone from our hiring team. Read our careers blog for tips and tricks from our Talent Acquisition team.
- Aced our interview? Your offer is on the way: Congratulations! If you’ve secured an internship, our campus team will reach out via email with more information.