Triomics is developing the technology to speed up the process of data abstraction in clinical trials. By developing a network of technology-enabled clinical trial sites (hospitals or clinics), we can speed up participant recruitment and streamline data collection. Triomics integrates with the different healthcare systems and standardizes their data for the clinical trial workflows in real-time, saving time and money while increasing the quality of the data that is eventually submitted to regulatory bodies.
It’s an exciting time for us, given the recent advancements in healthcare interoperability. Our team is led by young, highly-optimistic founders who are former MIT and Adobe researchers, bringing a wealth of complementary expertise to the table. Since our founding two years ago, we’ve secured over $14 million in venture capital from investors like Lightspeed, Nexus, Y Combinator, and General Catalyst. In 2022 alone, we’ve grown our revenue by 8x, which is a testament to the effectiveness of our approach.
- Hands-on experience in the end-to-end talent acquisition process.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced HR professionals and industry experts.
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of a dynamic [industry/sector] company.
- Networking opportunities with potential future employers and professionals.
- Flexible working hours and a friendly work environment.
- Assist the HR team in crafting engaging job descriptions for different roles.
- Source potential candidates from various online platforms, job boards, and social media.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screenings to shortlist candidates.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and candidates.
- Conduct reference checks and ensure the hiring process follows company policies.
- Help organize and participate in recruitment events, career fairs, and campus drives.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Support HR in other talent acquisition-related tasks as needed.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and ability to multitask effectively.
- Familiarity with various job portals and social media platforms for recruitment.
- Basic knowledge of HR and talent acquisition practices.
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards learning and contributing to the team.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.