Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an influential position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancement of promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods can be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador:
- Ambassadors who successfully posted 4(Four) mandatory reports by the end of second month can request Ambassador Goods and Promotional Goods.
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
- Reference letters.
- The Three best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
- Recognition of the The Most Inspirational Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to one Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Most Inspirational Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of August 15, 2022) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
Other Qualifications include:
- Environmentally friendly mind
- Integrity, fair practices
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs
- Internet-friendly environment
- Good at utilizing SNS
- 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
- Six month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
The 29th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2022 until February 2023.