Applications are now being accepted for the St. Gallen Symposium Global Essay Competition 2023. Graduate and postgraduate students from all around the world are invited to submit an essay as part of the St. Gallen Global Essay Competition in order to attend the St. Gallen Symposium.
- Meet 300 of the most brilliant young people in the world.
- Present and debate your ideas in front of a group of 600 senior executives.
- Get inspired by some of the most illustrious speakers on the planet.
- Get a fresh take on the topic this year.
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind worldwide community.
- Become a part of the symposia with us.
- Prize money of CHF 20,000 will be distributed to the three winners.
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master’s level or higher) at a regular university in any field of study
- Born in 1993 or later years
- A photocopy of your passport or other form of identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Your university’s confirmation of matriculation/enrolment, demonstrating your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level program as of 1 February 2023. (Download the sample)
- Your contribution file, which contains no indication of your name in the file name, metadata, or content.
Points to be Noted:
- Individual work is required; no group activity is permitted.
- The essay has to be written specifically for this competition.
- The author must have come up with the concept on his or her own.
- All references must be credited, and all writings are plagiarism-checked.
- Each source must be linked to the appropriate text excerpt.
- Plagiarism is a severe infraction, and we reserve the right to take additional action if we suspect intentional fraud.
- Self-plagiarism will also disqualify the essay, as it must be written solely for the St. Gallen Symposium’s Global Essay Competition.
- Nowhere in the contribution file should your name, email address, university, or any other identifying information be mentioned.