The ABGHI Global Health Innovation Challenge 2023 is now accepting applications. The AB Global Health Initiative will find and encourage creative solutions through this Challenge to considerably better – and frequently save – the lives of vulnerable people by learning from the experiences of impacted communities.
Participants are asked to submit their inventions to a panel of judges made up of specialists in global health, international development, improving health systems, and innovation each year after an open call for proposals. These initiatives, solutions, and concepts must to be affordable, highly effective, long-lasting, and scalable. All candidates will join the innovation hub and have access to peer networking and mentoring opportunities.
The AB Global Health Initiative (ABGHI) is a Non-Profit Organization committed to improving global health
through community programs, educative courses, and innovative solutions to strengthen community
health system capacities.
- Participants compete for grants and two projects are selected yearly to receive as much
as 1,000,000 Naira in funding solely towards implementation, unique mentorship, and
- Participants will be students of any health-related and multi-disciplinary background in any
higher institution in Nigeria. Early-career young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- The participants should be between the ages of 18 – 30 years.
- They highly encourage female applicants and persons living with disability to apply.
- The competition is restricted to Health themes directly related to community development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit concept notes containing basic information of their projects or
innovations. The proposals for the projects which will be implemented over an initial period of 1 year can
be submitted individually or as a team (maximum of 4). They ask that you also submit resumes. Describe
in your concept notes how sustainable and scalable this project will be after implementation.
Submit applications by sending CVs and Proposals to email@example.com.