The social innovation challenge was created to assist young founders and leaders in exploring, launching, and growing their ideas to address the social or environmental problems that are most important to them.
The leaders, entrepreneurs, and innovators of the next generation known as “Social Shifters” have new answers for the most serious social and environmental problems of our day. They are searching for creative ideas, projects, and entrepreneurial solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. Any ideas, at any level, from any part of the world are welcome.
In order to help you and your ideas advance, Social Shifters operates on a non-profit basis and offers stimulating learning opportunities, useful mentoring, and a global community of support.
- Unlock Your Potential: Develop your skills, confidence and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
- Accelerate Your Idea: Get FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator programme to help develop your project or business idea.
- Make an Impact: Compete for awards of up to $10,000 to deliver activities that improve lives, help communities, and protect the planet.
- Global recognition and media publicity for all shortlisted ideas.
- Open to next gen leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs between 18 – 30 years;
- Your idea must contribute towards at least one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- You can submit your idea into one (or more) SDG categories, PLUS one of the special awards – Health Equity Challenge, Refugee Challenge and Climate Challenge.
Whether your idea is a new one or is already showing promising results, judges will assess how effectively the proposed project or business solution demonstrates the following:
To apply, you will first need to register. Take 30 seconds to register now to the Global Innovation Challenge 2022 and get access to free resources and extra support with your application.