AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program is a 15-week program that is targeted at startups of all stages, from the idea stage to scale-up. The program provides a platform for startups to get access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning through a series of masterclasses.
- We will connect you with the internal resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship etc.)
- If you successfully create value adding products or services, we will become a paying client
- Access to Industry wide scaling and commercialization support
Terms and Conditions apply.
Startups, Founders, Innovators applying for AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.