Roche is a leader and innovator in personalized healthcare on a worldwide scale. Roche uses its experience in science, technology, and data to deliver cutting-edge, distinctive medications and diagnostic tests that help people live better lives.
To help our organization achieve its goal of “Doing now what patients need next,” Finance Perspectives seeks out and develops outstanding early-career talent across regions and departments. As a result, they become important players and agile leaders. Finance Perspectives offers a platform to establish a large global network and to acquire experience and abilities in various areas that will be essential for a career in finance since it recognizes the key relevance of experiential learning and growth. We want you to work on stretch assignments and complete four to five rotations in diverse, fascinating jobs in order to attain your full potential.
You bring a diverse perspective and you are ready to collaborate for impact. You are intrigued to work at the confluence of Finance, Science and Technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment which enables teams to achieve beyond the sum of their parts. You understand that everyone leads, irrespective of hierarchy.
As a fast learner, you proactively drive outcomes, integrate well into different cultures, teams and business settings. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You are keen to build capabilities as a Finance professional to generate business outcomes
- Strong interest and willingness to develop a career in Finance in the Healthcare industry
- Working experience from a role in Finance, Healthcare Industry, Tech or Consulting, ideally around 3 to 5 years
- Global mind-set with a high degree of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Data Science or Life Science
- Full English proficiency, any other language is a plus
Strong candidates fulfill additionally following requirements:
- Lived in a emerging market and built deep understanding of VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment
- Experience abroad for at least one year in the form of working or studying outside of home country
- Exposure to projects related to innovation in digital or advanced analytics technologies
- The opportunity to build skills and capabilities across Finance in a variety of functions, roles, projects and locations during a 2 to 2.5 years time period. From Global to Regional to Affiliate, from Pharmaceuticals to Diagnostics, from core finance processes to conceptual strategy work. From process digitization to data management and advanced analytics, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Ownership over your career, as you understand that career journeys are personalized. You choose your rotations and design your path for the program, in line with business priorities. Post program, you are fully empowered to assess opportunities and decide on your further career with Roche.
- Mobility support is provided wherever that’s needed to start with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspiring peers and thought leaders, and broad personal support by your Program Manager, Rotation Managers, a Program Buddy, Alumni Mentor, and a Senior Leader Mentor.
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership & self-directed learning, and will learn through targeted mentoring & coaching, and other networking resources.
Send your complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application you will be asked following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the Finance Perspectives Program at Roche?
- Why do you want to develop a career in Finance?