The RCL Food Management Trainee Programme provides great growth chances for self-motivated, talented graduates to apply for any of the industry’s different prospects.
Management Graduate Trainees will obtain vital career elements through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment. They will get the necessary development training, experience, and mentorship to advance to leadership positions within RCL FOODS.
At RCL FOODS, young graduates in South Africa will be afforded the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey in the Management Trainee Programme as follows:
- Management Trainee Programme – Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Trainee Programme – Electrical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
The aggressive fast track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
To be eligible for Management Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Graduates, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must have completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision making ability
As part of the application process for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023, applicants are expected to start the recruitment process by clicking on the apply button to start the applications online.