An accelerator powered by gener8tor invests up to $100K in up to ten high-growth startups per year (cohorts of five) working at the forefront of agriculture innovation.
HudsonAlpha AgTech Powered by gener8tor leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; specifically agriculture genomics, plant breeding and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub. The program invests in the best and brightest startups tackling the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet. To date, gener8tor’s roughly 1,000 alumni have cumulatively raised more than $1.2B in follow-on financing.
- Investment : $100,000 cash investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Cohort Programming : Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- $1M+ in Deals & Perks : Amazing deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings : Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Office Space : Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to the state-of-the-art facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
- Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture.
- Each startup receives a cash investment of $100K, office space and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.