Are you interested in working for the largest food and beverage company in the world? Nestlé needs YOU then.
Nestlé is searching for young people with promise to join our team in the East and South African Region. The Graduate Program, which spans 23 nations from Eritrea to Zimbabwe and South Africa to Mauritius, is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to begin their careers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (BCom) – with preference to majors in Economics/Econometrics/Statistics or similar subjects
- Must attain a minimum of 70% as an Academic result
- Be in possession of a valid Code 8 driver’s license (job requirement) – No license, no interview
- A good and strong communicator (Fluent in English)
- Strong reasoning ability
- Good numeracy skills and good analytical skills
- Team player (Cross Functional)
- Prepared to travel
- Self-starter and Service Oriented
- Be prepared to work Flexible working hours
- Highly tenacious, Self-disciplined, Results-focused
- Good Presentation Skills, Strategic and Proactive
- Empathetic, needs to be able to understand the goals, drivers and needs of others