Naspers Labs is currently welcoming applications from motivated unemployed youths to apply for NASPERS Labs Digital skills Training Program for Young Graduates. Naspers Labs is a social impact programme that addresses youth unemployment through digital skills training, access to technology careers, and support to youth-led, tech-enabled micro-businesses.
In addition to digital skilling, the programme prepares young people for the business environment in very efficient ways like work-readiness training, internship opportunities, experiential learning and ultimately, Employment opportunities or entrepreneurship.
Naspers Labs brings together the deep tech operator and investor knowledge of Naspers and the expertise of trusted and experienced partner organisations to deliver tailored development programmes to graduates or unemployed youth wishing to enter the world of work in a digital age.
The programme focuses on equipping young people with the digital skills required in today’s changing world of work, enabling them to be at the forefront of economic opportunities. The programme offers in-demand skills for roles in software development, cyber security, cloud computing, data scientists, etc. Notably, the programme facilitates access to much-needed jobs.
To be eligible for NASPERS Labs Digital skills Training Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Applicants must unemployed youths.
- Applicants must be unemployed youth wishing to enter the world of work in a digital age.
- Graduates should be between the ages of 18 and 34.
- Applicants must be ready to learn in-demand skills for roles in software development, cyber security, cloud computing, data scientists, etc.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
Interested applicants seeking for NASPERS Labs Digital skills Training Program for Young Graduates should Visit our partner websites to apply for our programmes.