MTN ICT and Business talents Training: The 2023 MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative, a flagship initiative of the MTN Foundation Youth Empowerment Mission, is accepting applications from young entrepreneurs with ICT and other talents.
Nigeria has adopted the program to foster the growth of ICT and business skills. It aims to increase young people’s capabilities in the areas of ICT and entrepreneurial skills so that their employability and entrepreneurial prowess are improved. Google, Oracle, and Cisco will all collaborate to put the idea into action.
To be considered for the Skills Training, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 to be eligible to apply for training.
- Applicants must demonstrate the passion for ICT and Entrepreneurship skills development to enhance their employability and entrepreneurial potential.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of successful applicants of the initiative.
- Applicants are to note that the current phase of the programmes is scheduled for youth who reside and operate their businesses in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Borno, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers States.
- Applicants must be willing to be good ambassadors of the programme.
Applicants for the 2023 MTN Foundation ICT and Business Skills Training are to visit the official application website and complete the online application form before the application deadline.