Eligible Regions: Open for All
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then we have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in their aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team.
The Program is offering 12 positions:
Human Resources Officer, Communications Officer, Partnership Officer, Marketing Officer, Social Media Officer, Pedagogical Affairs Officer, IT Officer, Photo Designer and Editor, Video Designer and Editor, Newsletter Manager, Fundraising officer, Program Assistant.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work hour (Around 8 hours a week).
- Virtual Training
- Certificate of Internship
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Computer Literate and Vast in other internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.