MultiChoice is looking for recent graduates to join its graduate development program in one of its South African subsidiaries (DSTV). The DSTV Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 is accessible to applicants from a variety of fields, including science, engineering, information technology, computer science, finance, sales, and marketing.
MultiChoice Group, in addition to the DSTV brand, is an umbrella business for GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax, and the Europe-based content security colossus, Irdeto. Interning with MultiChoice is an exciting experience since it allows the intern to work with a winning team of professionals that deliver creative media solutions across numerous platforms.
Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
You are eligible to apply for the DSTV graduate development programme 2023 based on the following criteria;
- Educational Background: A Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology. Honours will be a plus!
- Experience: Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- Nationality: South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: A minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
Required Skill Set
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations.
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
To apply for the DSTV Graduate Trainee Program 2023, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website [link below] of the program. To submit you application, you will need;
- Digital copy of your CV
- Digital copy of your cover letter
- Your latest University average
- Approximately 20 minutes