MainOne Technical Support Internship applications are currently being accepted from ambitious and bright individuals who want to participate in this fantastic opportunity and gain significant job experience.
At MainOne, teams collaborate with new ideas, employing sophisticated technology to deliver IT solutions that change businesses and empower West Africa’s digital economy, all while developing a sustainable and value-generating company.
To be considered for the MainOne Technical Support Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Applicants must have a BSc or HND in a relevant study.
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or HND from a recognizable institution.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills.
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be target-driven and goal-oriented.
- Applicants must have multitasking skills.
- The CCNA will be an advantage.
- Applicants who have previous experience in a similar position will have an advantage.
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
- Configure, test and provision customers on CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents – opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to providing lasting solution.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through speedy resolution of complaints.
Interested applicants for the MainOne Technical Support Internship for Young Graduates should click on the ‘Login to Apply’ button at the official webpage for the program and complete the online application on or before the application deadline.