At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines—from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. At our core we embody an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking ahead for new ways to innovate and add to our clients’ success. We share the belief that design has the power to transform organizations and change lives; whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building.
Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability, and we believe that a diversity of voices and cultures is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
As the world’s largest design firm, Gensler has a unique obligation and opportunity to focus on sustainability in the built environment. We deepened our commitment to combat the impact on climate change in the built environment when we launched Gensler Cities Climate Challenge (GC3) in 2019. This is our pledge to meet an ambitious goal: the elimination of all greenhouse gases from our work by 2030.
As an intern in Gensler’s Bangalore Office, you will join our creative student environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity beginning approximately June 2023 and ending January 2024. You must be available for the entire duration of the program.
- Assist with the design and delivery of a project.
- Perform routine assignments requiring the application of basic techniques for selected segments of a project.
- Possess foundational knowledge of design principals.
- Bachelor or master’s in interior design, Architecture, Environmental Art Design or related majorA
- Approximate Years of Experience: < 1 year
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Deadline driven; Efficiency and organizational ability
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail
Submit an online application on Gensler.com/careers, including a resume and portfolio that outlines your academic and work experience relevant to our industry and this position. If you choose to submit a link to an online portfolio, you must make sure it is not password protected. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. Applicants will not be considered without both a portfolio and resume; PDF format is preferred and encouraged.