The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a custom recruitment campaign that leads into a rigorous 12-month rotational program where you can gain experience and cross-border exposure to help you become a well-rounded professional with a variety of skills & competencies you can apply to various areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
Additionally, the Sterling Management Development Program seeks to create Next-Gen executives who will significantly influence the layout of Sterling’s future.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Sterling value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Sterling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (Sterling does not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.