The program is organized by the ECMC Foundation. This program promotes fundamental education or helps students earn a high school equivalency diploma or a general education development certificate. The Foundation is now accepting applications for the school year 2022-2023.
A nationwide organization located in Los Angeles, The ECMC Foundation is committed to enhancing postsecondary outcomes for underrepresented students. It collaborates with other businesses as part of the Minneapolis-based ECMC Group to support students in their academic goals. They strive to make long-term investments – either alone or in partnership with other nonprofit, public, corporate, and philanthropic partners – to increase academic attainment among underrepresented kids in order to prepare underserved students for higher education and satisfying professions. All nationalities can apply,
In the academic year 2022/2023, the ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential applicants.
- Applicants must meet all the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- IRS-registered 501(c)(3) or 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) nonprofits
- Government entities
- Institutions and systems of postsecondary education or their affiliated and supporting foundations
- ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) on a rolling basis. All LOIs must fit within the priorities of College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. Lois are submitted through our online system (for your convenience, you can preview the form template here).
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Your organization’s purpose, relevant history, and effectiveness data.
- An outline of your objectives, as well as a summary of the activities you request support for.
- Date and duration of the proposed activities.
- This document includes the total amount of funding needed, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of funding.
- Information about the organization, including its EIN and contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Excellent marks on a previous degree certificate are required.
- Language Requirement: English proficiency certificates must be submitted by applicants.