For the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023, which is open to graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students (all years), community college students transferring to four-year colleges, and graduate students, applications are now being accepted from deserving applicants (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs).
You will be qualified for a scholarship and have access to HSF’s priceless Scholar Support Services as an HSF Scholar. Every year, from among a large and bright pool of candidates, around 10,000 exceptional students are chosen as HSF Scholars.
HSF equips families with the information and tools they need to effectively finish a higher education while offering financial aid and other support services to as many deserving pupils as it can.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023 include;
Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage
Applicants must be U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
Applicants must have minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
Applicants must plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2023-2024 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
The benefits of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2023 are as follows;
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
Interested applicants for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund can proceed to apply through the online application page. Candidates are also required to enroll in any accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US for the award.