Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets, and the planet. Focused on oral care, personal care, home care, and pet nutrition, they sell their products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, Elmex, Hello, Medidol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
They are recognized for their leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste, promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources, and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile and join the global team!
Scope of the Program:
With this program, Colgate-Palmolive South Africa provides early-career graduates the opportunity to start their development and growth journey in their commercial functions: customer development, customer service and logistics, and marketing.
Successful candidates will gain learning experience via job rotations and project assignments. Upon successful completion of the 24-month program, the commercial trainee can be offered a permanent role in the company based on performance and business needs.
As a part of their commercial team, you can help Colgate-Palmolive delight consumers and customers every day by taking winning actions for brands, contributing to category growth, and building stronger consumer engagement for mutual growth.
- Education experience, and competencies Required :
- Minimum B.Com. Honours Degree in
- Strategic Marketing, Management Business Management or related studies
- 0–2 years of working experience
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Result-focused with strong leadership and able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong implementation, team-building, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure