The Modicare Foundation was founded in 1996. The Foundation collaborates with the government, non-governmental organizations, and industry. Modicare Foundation has been giving educational and co-curricular assistance to the government school in Jasola (Pratibha Vidyalaya) since 2016 and to the government school in Noor Nagar from 2022 at the request of the former South Delhi Municipal Council (SDMC). These schools are elementary schools with classes ranging from Nursery to Class 5. Modicare Foundation collaborates with the community where the schools are located in addition to academic help.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for academics, communication with government authorities, overall cleaning and maintenance of the school, and creating a pleasant work environment.
- Developing positive working relationships with the Government Officials, School Principals, Teachers, NGO staff etc.
- Academic Monitoring
- Teacher Evaluation – review of lesson plans, regular meetings with teachers of both schools and troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Foundation’s resources in the school
- Working closely with the Academic Coordinators to ensure that the schools run smoothly
- Ensuring that the school buildings are well maintained
- Supervision of the cleaning staff
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Candidates with teaching experience in schools will be given preference
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Community engagement skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office
Interested candidates can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org