Prospective employees can enrol in the 6-week Walmart Data Science Bootcamp to advance their data science and retail skill sets and join Walmart Global Tech’s renowned data science team.
Walmart Global Tech is the force behind the upcoming significant retail change. The business enhances the lives of millions of employees and hundreds of millions of consumers through tech-driven innovation that is human-led.
During the 6-week online training programme, you will learn the abilities and resources needed to succeed as a Walmart data scientist. Because the training is delivered using Walmart’s virtual live online format, all you need is a computer. The course includes a Capstone Project that is team-based, professional development support, and examples from actual businesses to teach data skills. At the end of the programme, you will be ready to begin working as a full-time data scientist at Walmart.
- Walmart Global Tech will be ready to interview you upon successful completion of the programme. As a Walmart Global Tech data scientist, you can expect beyond competitive pay, incentive awards, 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, associate discounts, and much more!
- Correlation One is the market leader in Data Science and Analytics Training. You will learn through a novel blend of case-based, instructor-led lessons, collaborative group work in teams, and real-time support from experts in the field – 100% virtually.
- Only open to individuals who reside and may legally work in the United States.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bentonville, AR or relocate if hired.
- Interested in a Full-Time Data Science role at Walmart starting early 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 2 years’ experience in an analytics or related field.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 4 years’ experience in an analytics or related field.
- All applicants welcomed to apply including current Walmart employees.
- Complete the application form, which should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- You will be required to complete a technical assessment that will test your current familiarity with concepts taught in our program. The assessment will help us better understand where you are in your data journey.You will receive the assessment link after you complete the application.
- After each application window, they evaluate applications and extend interview invitations. Interviews are conducted via Walmart’s video interview platform and reviewed by a member of the Correlation One team on a rolling basis.