It’s time to level the playing field for the upcoming year as 2022 comes to a close, and have some fun while doing it. The technological event of a lifetime is Andela’s EPIC Tournament, and they want you to play in their international top league. With the EPIC Tournament, you may improve your coding skills, expand your community, and win up to $10,000 USD in cash prizes!
The EPIC Tournament is a two-part competition that consists of a hackathon and a coding challenge. The two-week coding challenge is the focus of the first half, during which you’ll work in creative teams or alone to showcase your coding prowess and represent your region.
Then 16 lucky winning teams or individuals will move on to the second half; The Remote Work Force Hackathon, where they’ll have ten days to build a unique solution to help remote workers around the world – and the chance to win the EPIC Tournament. The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes.
The 16 teams will then present their solutions to a panel of industry experts and technology leaders to compete for three cash prizes:
- 1st place: $6k USD
- 2nd place: $3k USD
- 3rd place: $1k USD
- Open to an individual or a team of up to 5 participants with coding skills.
- Only the top 16 performing teams/individuals from the Coding Challenge will compete for the final prize.
- The Epic Coding Challenge doesn’t support mobile platforms, only laptops and PCs.
It’s easy to take part in Andela’s EPIC Tournament 2022:
- Find a team (or decide to play solo).
- Pick a team captain.
- Complete the form.
- Create your team’s profile.
- Follow the instructions, and get ready to work with your team to complete the coding challenge and (hopefully) progress to the final.