Are you working in the fields of Access to Nutritious Foods, Sustainable Land Use and Food Tech & Trade? Apply now for the African Food Fellowship Food Systems Leadership Programme 2023.
They call upon food systems leaders living in Rwanda and working in Sustainable Land Use, access to Nutritious Foods, or Food Technology & Trade. Forty successful applicants will be selected, with their leadership journey commencing in January 2023. Selected applicants will enjoy ten months of inspiring, action-oriented learning delivered by Wageningen University & Research, a leading agricultural university worldwide. Upon graduation, they will be inducted into the Rwanda Food Fellowship, a lifelong professional network of change-makers.
- Join a professional network of food systems leaders across the continent.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge on food system change through expert faculty and mentors.
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead systems change.
- Learn from leading innovators, influencers and practitioners.
- Build your profile to inspire other changemakers to action.
- Participation fee for this programme is 850,000 Rwandan Francs, payable in two installments. A limited number of scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a legal resident of Rwanda (non-nationals are also eligible).
- 45 years of age or younger.
- Fluent reading and writing English.
- Willing and able to commit 4 hours per week.
The application deadline is November 20, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to 90 minute group interviews.