Diversity is part of Sanofi’s strategic workforce plan, which includes accelerated recruitment of female talent into Digital, Date and Technology roles. For this reason, Sanofi is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Future Women in Tech Scholarship. This global program will enable five women leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; have a fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program and receive 1:1 mentoring to support their first career steps in Sanofi.
To address these gaps, Sanofi has committed to achieving equal representation of women and men among its senior leaders by 2025. In addition, Sanofi’s Gender Balance Board supports regional networks around the globe and sponsors initiatives to promote gender balance in the company and act as role models.
You should apply for this programme if you:
- Must be living in one of Sanofi’s operating countries: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam.
- Must be a woman
- Must be a fluent English speaker.
- Must have an undergraduate qualification related to information technology or data received within the last five years.
- Must be passionate about healthcare.
- Must have a track record of using technology for social impact.
- Must have a track record of high level performance and delivery.
- Delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2022 which takes place in Manchester, United Kingdom from 5 – 8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 – 8 September.
- Return travel to Manchester.
- A fast-tracked opportunity to join Sanofi’s early careers program.
- 1:1 mentorship from a Sanofi Digital mentor to support their career choices.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be considered to join Sanofi’s early careers program.