YouGov is a global online research company, offering insight into what the world thinks.
They speak daily to their panel of over 24 million registered members to understand opinion and behaviours around the world. They have a strong reputation as a source of accurate data and they are trusted by the world’s biggest brands to get it right, making us the most quoted market research source in the world.
Join their global team to help them achieve their social mission: to make millions of people’s opinions heard for the benefit of their local, national, and international communities.
Understanding diversity of opinion requires diversity of background. Although their global panel of millions of people worldwide powers their research, their biggest asset is their people. If their research is to be truly representative of what the world thinks, they need people from all walks of life to be part of the team to bring their perspective to the work they do.
- Conduct feasibility checks, provide sampling plans, and best practices to internal clients,
- Handle technical set-up and launch of fieldwork projects, coordinating with internal clients
- Align and set up technical aspects with Partner Panels
- Perform daily Quality Control to maintain the safety and health of our Panels
- Maintain accurate record administration of work carried out
- Prioritize client service, producing high-quality work and fostering good client relationships
- Gain knowledge of market research project flow, including needs, setup, data collection, and deliveries
- Understand methodologies used in online sampling
- Familiarize yourself with target groups and sample requirements
- Training in proprietary tools for running feasibilities and sample projects
- Develop project management skills
- Learn how to maintain the safety and health of YouGov Panels
- Gain insights into Online Panel best practices
- Fluent in English
- Background in statistical analytics
- Familiarity with types and techniques of sampling methods
- Degree in a data-based, socio-economic, or psychological subject
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret varied problems using knowledge, skills, and precedents
- Strong logical problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, oral, and electronic communication skills
- Innovative and open to new technologies
- Results-oriented with effective time management and deadline management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate tenacity and resilience
- Submit CV
- Screening Call
- Individual Task
- Final Interview
- Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
- Start Date: 7th August 2023
- Working Arrangement: Office based, Monday to Friday
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Positions available: 2
- Shift Timings : Role 1 – 9.30 am to 6.30 pm. Role 2 – 2 pm to 11 pm.