We Create Change is an immersive transformational leadership programme that equips emerging changemakers with skills for digital campaigning. The program aims to build a community of advocacy champions in Nigeria.
This program is organised by Change.org as part of their mission to empower the most marginalised groups in society, and aims to support youth to identify their purpose and agency and develop their digital campaigning expertise. We Create Change is the successor to She Creates Change, which was launched in India in 2017 and has trained over 300 women across India, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Columbia and has had a transformational impact on building movements and driving systems change.
We Create Change Program will launch in Nigeria through a 5 day residential workshop in September and will be held in Abuja.
- Change.org will sponsor the training, travel and accommodation costs for all the selected participants.
- Open to candidates who are passionate about health, sanitation, education, gender equality and climate change;
- Want to learn and use digital campaigning to bring change;
- Are open to diverse points of view and have taken action in the past for their cause area;
- Preference will be given to youth, between the age of 18-35, belonging to and/or working with marginalized and underrepresented communities across Nigeria.
Fill out the form to let the organizers know you’re interested in undertaking the We Create Change journey and becoming part of this vibrant and powerful change makers community. Only fully completed applications will be considered.