Applications are invited from eligible international students for the 2023 Full Sail University STEM Scholarship designed to encourage and develop future international professionals seeking careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
Full Sail University in the United States is a private institution which currently focuses in offering Associate of Science, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Science, and Master of Fine Arts degree programs. Through the STEM Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail University STEM campus degree program.
To be considered for the STEM Scholarship 2023, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-US citizens or non-permanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Complete and submit the STEM Scholarship application, and an original 250-word essay, “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career”, prior to the first day of class.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
- Applicants must meet the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following immersive STEM campus degree programs: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Game Design, Game Development, Information Technology, Mobile Development, or Simulation & Visualization.
It is required that the candidate have applied and be awarded admission into eligible program of the university to be accepted in for the scholarship.
The STEM Scholarship application and essay must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.