A recruiting drive for young, outstanding individuals looking to begin a career as a global civil servant with the UN Secretariat is known as the UN Young individuals Programme (YPP).
It comprises of an application procedure, admission exams, and professional growth once individuals who pass begin working for the UN. Depending on the requirements of the UN, different topic areas are covered in the YPP test once a year. Nationals of member nations may participate in YPP. Each year, a different country or countries participate.
- Nationality : be a national of a participating country
- Education : hold at least a first-level university degree relevant for the exam(at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree or a 3-year equivalent degree)
- Age : be 32 years old or younger in the year of the examination
- Language : be fluent in either English or French
- Economic affairs
- Information Systems and Technology