At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others.
GMAP aims at inspiring young professionals to discover themselves and their inherent potentials after graduation. The Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision to be the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in Africa.
- As assigned.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelors
- Minimum years of work experience required: 0 years