ShareChat is India’s largest homegrown social media company, with 400+ million monthly active users across all its platforms including Moj, a leading short video app which was launched in a record 30 hours.
Founded in October 2015, with a vision of building an inclusive community that encourages & empowers each individual to share their unique journey and valuable experiences with confidence.
ShareChat is valued at $5 bn. We are spearheading India’s internet revolution by building products through world-class AI & tech to evangelize the content ecosystem for India in regional languages.
We believe in complete ownership of problem-solving while committing to speed and integrity in everything we do. We place the utmost importance on user empathy & strive to work towards creating a world-class experience for them every day. Join us to drive how the next billion users will interact on the internet!
Within the Sharechat AI team, we are looking for an ML intern to help us build Generative AI based cutting-edge solutions for Indian consumers. In this role you would be responsible for researching, training and deploying Generative AI models for computer vision and NLP use cases. Prior experience in training large language/diffusion models on custom datasets is highly preferable. The internship will have considerable emphasis on research so interested candidates with prior experience in publishing in top tier conferences will be preferred.
- Design and develop systems that serve recommendations to over 300 million users
- Lead complex engineering projects end to end.
- Develop scalable ML systems like feature stores, Inference services that enable the entire ML product lifecycle
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance
- Partner with peers and work in an environment that support your growth
- Collaborate with other teams to build tools and platforms to enhance ML engineering productivity
- Strong CS fundamentals with a track record of writing production-quality code in a modern high-level programming language (e.g. Python, Go)
- Deep expertise in automated software testing, particularly with distributed systems
- Passion for and ability to define and drive engineering initiatives to improve scalability, reliability and quality
- Strong communication skills. Experience leading projects is a plus
- Excellent debugging skills in diagnosing issues across a multi-tier architecture
- Industry experience in building end-to-end machine learning infrastructure and productionising models is a plus. Deep expertise in Golang, Kubernetes is a plus