ISPA’s Fellowship Program was established to give professionals in the performing arts who are just starting out or in the middle of their careers the chance to broaden their networks internationally by joining ISPA and attending ISPA Congresses. The Fellows are a cross-section of all artistic fields, subgenres, and sorts of organizations.
ISPA recognizes the reality of climate change and pledges to support environmental stewardship in all facets of its daily operations and congresses, both domestically and abroad. We work to eliminate waste, use renewable energy sources, cut emissions, and reduce, reuse, and recycle wherever we can. An ecological and climate emergency is confirmed by ISPA. The International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) aims to strengthen the performing arts on a global scale by fostering a diverse and active membership, advancing leadership, and exchanging ideas. To be a premier global network of culturally varied professionals that represents the performing arts’ whole ecosystem. This network will strengthen communities, and further develop and promote the appreciation and recognition of the importance of the arts to society. As an organization we aspire to uphold a set of commonly held values: Professional Integrity and excellence, collaboration and cooperation, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Fellows have the opportunity
- To engage in the development and exchange of ideas with their peers and leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources
- Share their experience with their communities
- Participants can grow their international networks
- Find new collaborative partners and mentors
- Discover renewed inspiration for their careers in the performing arts.
- Individuals working in the management of the performing arts who are deeply committed to increasing the global connectivity of the industry
- Those who take initiative in their own professional development.
- Those who enjoy engaging with a diverse group of people will be the most successful in the program.
Eligible Regions: Open For All.