Quad Fellowship are fellowship that focuses on exceptional engineers, mathematicians, scientists, and technologists who will advance innovation and research with a steadfast dedication to positive social impact.
The fellows will be distinguished candidates from the four Quad countries of Australia, India, Japan, and the United States. It is crucial for the prospective fellows to demonstrate academic excellence, exceptional results in their field, and a desire to use their talents to promote collective good.
- Applicants must have academic excellence in either Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) focused areas.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
Must be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States
Applicants must have demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023
If applicants are currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program in the United States, they may apply if they will be enrolled in a qualified academic program during their time as a Fellow (i.e., August 2023 – May 2024)
Applicants must have demonstrated interest and engagement not only in the sciences, but also in the impact these fields can have on society and public policy. i.e. research conducted, internships held, or other professional or academic indicators.
- There will be financial benefit, each fellow will receive $50,000 which can be used for tuition, research, fees, books, room and board, and related academic expenses (e.g., registration fees, research-related travel).
- All Quad Fellows are eligible to apply for separate demonstrated needs-based funding of up to $25,000 to cover costs related to completing graduate-level studies.
- Undeniable access to cross-cultural exchange, networking, and content programming.
- During the pre program, Fellows elect will have access to a variety of virtual resources and programming designed to build connections within the cohort as they navigate the graduate admissions process.
- During the program, Fellows will have the opportunity to take part residential experience followed by virtual programming designed to deepen their understanding of topics at the intersection of STEM and society.
- After the graduation from the Quad Fellowship program, Senior Fellows will have access to resources that support a lifelong network across cohorts and the Quad countries.
- Confirm you are eligible for the Quad Fellowship by reviewing the eligibility again
- Complete the online application form by the deadline of June 30, 2022 at 5pm EST.
- All application materials, including your resume, transcript, and letters of recommendation, must be in English. If your application is not in English, please submit a translated transcript that is signed and certified by your institution or an official translator.
- The application requires three letters of recommendation. Both the application form and the letters of recommendation must be submitted by June 30, 2022. Kindly reach out to your recommenders as early as possible to ensure timely submission.