For over six decades, the ICICI Group has been a significant contributor to India’s economic growth and development. Promoting inclusive growth has always been a top priority for the Group. Beyond providing products and services to customers, we actively support development initiatives and engage in community outreach efforts. ICICI Foundation operates through three primary intervention models: ICICI Academy for Skills (IAS), ICICI Rural Livelihood Program (RL), and ICICI Rural Self Employment Training Institute (ICICI RSETI). Our initiatives span across areas such as primary healthcare, elementary education, skill development, sustainable livelihood, financial inclusion, and rural development, all aimed at promoting inclusive growth in India.
- Passion for working in the social sector, particularly for the underprivileged.
- Understanding of social, economic, and political contexts and issues related to sustainable livelihoods.
- Knowledge of the structure and operations of various government departments.
- Ability to grasp value chains and agro/rural business models.
- Competence in designing and executing rural projects.
- Skill in engaging with stakeholders both within and outside the organization.
- Awareness of challenges related to gender and other forms of discrimination.
- Commitment to excellence and innovation.
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Proficiency in creating presentations. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- A collaborative team player willing to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream.
- Postgraduate in Rural Management/Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Conduct market research to understand supply and demand gaps.
- Gain insights into the rural economy and identify project scope and feasibility.
- Define problem statements for livelihood issues in specific locations.
- Design and plan project implementation for desired impact.
- Ensure program delivery adheres to Standard Operating Practices.
- Act as a liaison between the head office and village centers, interacting regularly with Project Coordinators and Management.
- Collaborate with government departments/agencies to facilitate program implementation.
- Establish relationships with local Government Departments, Stakeholders, Panchayats, Banks, etc., to align with flagship schemes and projects addressing unemployment issues.
- Engage and build partnerships with the private sector and development entrepreneurs to create sustainable livelihood solutions.
- Provide strategic oversight for program operations in designated states and achieve program deliverables.
- Collaborate with Programme Coordinators to develop, administer, and adhere to annual budgetary plans.
- Responsible for analytical program monitoring of all field operations.
- You can apply at ICICI Foundation Careers or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Join ICICI Foundation in making a meaningful impact on the lives of the underprivileged and contributing to India’s inclusive growth.