To speed up our expanding Professional Services business, Amazon Web Services is seeking hands-on technical architects and developers with exceptional talent. This is a fantastic chance to work with some of the greatest and brightest engineers while also advancing your career in one of the most forward-thinking and inventive technology businesses by joining Amazon’s world-class technical teams. Here at Professional Services, we work on a wide range of mission-critical projects for clients and partners on a global scale and assist them in making the greatest use of the constantly changing AWS platform. In order to provide access to product and service teams, to deliver the best solution, and to promote feature innovation based on customer needs, our team works collaboratively throughout the whole AWS organization.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
- GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
- 1+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
- Hands on programing skills in any of: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, NET, Python.
- Contribute full time during internships
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English CET-6
- Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
- Experience architecting highly available systems that use load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with designing and building application using Container or serverless technologies
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Experience working in distributed development teams
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+