Applications are now being accepted for the Pepperest Campus Ambassadors Program 2022. The Campus Ambassadors Program, created for undergraduates at tertiary institutions around Nigeria, provides financial support through commission-based earnings and a forum to study, network, and grow.
The goal of Pepperest is to make trade beneficial to all parties. They offer everything you require at your disposal to launch, run, and expand your online business.
- Earn Money: Make passive income weekly through commissions and bonuses.
- Learn: Attend periodical webinars and programs to help you learn new skills and sharpen
- Branded SWAGS: You get cool and fancy branded items for yourself, friends and colleagues.
- Inner Circle: You are a part of what they are building in Pepperest and you get the chance
to share your ideas and creativity.
- Community: Connect with other ambassadors within and outside your school and
collaborate on exciting projects
- Grow as Pepperest Grows: You’re not left behind, get fast information about new projects,
products and opportunities.
- Open to an undergraduate in any tertiary institution in Nigeria; public or private. (Not limited
to just universities also)
- You can apply irrespective of your year of study, as long as you’re a bonafide student of a
tertiary institution in Nigeria, you are free to register.
The programme is competitive so do well to take the essay part of the registration seriously. They will
communicate with people who register and also have a conversation with them before the final selection.